AGRICULTURE AND ANIMAL HUSBANDRY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
Agriculture and Animal husbandry development programmes are initiated by Shreyas since 1979, as most of the partner families fall under the category of small and marginal farmers. We focus on developing indigenous technologies for promoting sustainable agriculture. Shreyas promoted organic farming practices among the partner families. At present this department is working in collaboration with the Natural Resource Management department of Shreyas.
- To promote sustainable agriculture practices.
- To promote the linkages and collaboration with agriculture department
- To strengthen the farm clubs
- To undertake participatory technology development
- To document and disseminate the learning and knowledge among the farmers